Yvonne,

Per my recent tests and posts, there is little that will effect a good
colloid of silver - boiling had no effect, very strong light including
heavy doses of UV light had no effect and freezing had no effect!
Magnetic fields do have some small effect on water - see others
posts about using magnets or swirling of water to get "structured
or empowered or energized water" BUT a very strong magnetic field
has also shown no effect, so the weak fields in every day life will
have no deleterious effects.

What is more important, in storage in a car (I keep some in mine
for that sip I forgot to take at home), is the vibration or agitation of
the colloid, limiting its life to probably less then 6 months. You
will note on a spray bottle, the deposition of silver particles right
at the spray exit (sever agitation), after just a few months use!

My spoof about avoiding some of the things in nature that might
hurt you was based on the "crises posts" by many lately! Yes,
everything effects everything else in this universe but the effects
are so low with most, that they become trivial!

Be concerned with your simple household staples:

* 11 Extra Strength Tylenol can be fatal, or even 4-5 if you have
   a compromised liver?

* excessive drinking of orange juice or of eating bananas can
   be dangerous, giving you a serious potassium imbalance!

*vitamin D at ten times the recommended dose can be very
  toxic to  children.

*mango's belong to the poison ivy family and the unripened
  peel can cause sever reactions to those sensitive to poison ivy!
 My sister has to only walk by the green fruit and gets hives.

*potatoes that are damaged, have turned green or are sprouting
 contain a toxic chemical Solianine. Also, tomatoes, bell peppers,
 chilies, potatoes, eggplant are part of the nightshade family and
 aggrevating to the pain and inflamation of rheumatoid arthritis.
 * etc., etc., etc