Dear List, Here is what Donna herself has to say:

Dear List,
  No I am not from so secret service group, nor am I embarrassed.  It is
called being busy getting things ready for the holidays.  First of all why
would I be embarrassed?  I was severely dehydrated among other things and it
took me some time to start to feel a little better.  That part of my life is
my personal business.  Sorry if I have given some the wrong impression.
Hopefully after things quiet down here I will get back to the list but that
is not my top priority as of this moment.  My family is.
I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas.........and once again my
apologies for signing off so abruptly.
Donna

She is fine. Also, I`m glad to report she is stopping the smoking!! :o)
Love,
Marsha