There's no stamping on .999 fine 14 gauge silver wire.  You buy it from a
reputable metal fabricator like Myron Taback in NYC at 1-800-223-7550.
Minimum order is 2 oz. for $25 plus shipping or send me a $5 bill and I'll
mail you two 5 3/8" lengths for a generator. My e-mail is
<rasputi...@earthlink.net>