Any gesture to safeguard,advise or to help,with the best of intentions
selflessly  for the common good, needs no apology [ except for the typos ]. It
has
both social and survival values.

              The secret of some of these top Japanese executives staying sober
in a
reception party is taking 10 to 30 tablets of Chlorella [ a fresh-water
unicellular
product of algae ] just before the party. The same principle holds good for
heavy
drinking while ushering in the beginning of the New Millennium.

 With regards
     Lew