MSM MSM MSM MSM MSM MSM
To quote Stanley Jacob, M.D., co-author of  "The Miracle of MSM"-[I have
seen hundreds of allergy cases clear up with MSM, including my own. Years
ago, I experienced the typical miseries of a seasonal grass-pollen allergy.
From mid-April to mid-July, I required the usual antihistamine relief. In
those days, the antihistamine medications often created a side effect of
drowsiness. Today they are less likely to do that. But way back then, it was
a price you paid for relief.
If I didn`t take medication, my eyes burned, my nose ran, and I developed
nasal congestion, making it difficult to breath through my nose.  Often the
symptoms would persist throughout the day.
I started taking MSM more than twenty years ago, and it relieved my problem
entirely. No eye irritation. No runny nose. No congestion. No problem at all
through allergy season. I have continued to take MSM for all these  years
and have not had to resort to an antihistamine even once.
In the beginning I used MSM in the capsule form, taking two or three
750-milligram capsules in the morning and the same dose in the evening.
Later, I took the same amount of MSM but found it easier and more effective
if I mixed the crystals in a small amount of water. The dosage I need now to
control my pollen allergy is one gram morning and evening.]
Best Wishes,
Hugh