In a message dated 04/01/2000 11:04:56 PM Central Standard Time,
honth...@digisys.net writes:

<< When I was a kid and they did the allergy tests on me I test positive to
 everyone one of the things they tested for! The Doc looked at my Mom and
 said there was nothing they could do for someone who was allergic to
 everything!

 The Doc was wrong.  You just need to get your body cleansed, change your
 diet and your body will heal. If I go on the all American diet I can have
 all of my allergies back in two weeks. Veronica >>

So true Veronica,

Mine developed as a teenager and were so bad I would have to go to emerency
room to get a shot to keep me from sneezing a zillion times a day.
Then I started the rounds with many allergy doctors....."you are allergic to
everything".  The endless shots and pills never worked.  I lived in my own
little
medicine head world because those things took away reality for me.
Then a chiropractor told me about cleaning up my diet, and I figured out the
colon cleanse etc.  No allergies in 10 years.  Now a vacation in the pollen
season is enjoyable.   Edith