> Nice way to great someone new to the list.  I did not even receive a
> post from this list yet.  All I had was the intro from the list
> owner and I did not see the URL for the archives on there.

Oops! Guess I should edit the welcome message to mention the
archives, huh?

> If this is how you welcome people looking for help, I will suggest
> to others they look else where. Brit

Well, it is a fact of life on every mailing list I've ever been on
that people tend to not notice the footer that's at the end of every
message. Long-timers tend to grow tired of answering the same
questions from people who don't read instructions. The other helpful
strategy is lurking a bit before posting to a new forum.

I'll apologize for Bob. He's actually one of the good 'uns!

Welcome to the list.

Mike D.
silver list owner