Mike D.,

Amen to that.  Bob is one of the good guys.  I've been lurking for almost a
year (it seems), for two reasons:

1.  I go by Abraham Lincoln's theory- "I learn more when I'm listening than
when I'm speaking".

2.  I have a CS Ultra Pro that is trouble free and makes dynamite colloidal
silver.

I would put Bob at the top of the "good guy" list alongside Ivan.  If Brit
would known Bob, through his writing, then she would have just laughed rather
than taken offense.

Larry