Re this topic, one should not chelate with Cilantro if one still
has the mercury amalgam fillings in place in the mouth and one
should be very careful about chelating period, much can be learned
by subbing to one of the metals lists to learn more about the
dangers. I have been gone so forgive me if this has already been
covered. Deb