Nicole,

I have a cat with 4 triangular-shaped wedges on each eye. At about the 2
and 4 o'clock positions and about the 8 and 10 o'clock positions. (on
each eye) The vet said they were tumors and that she would eventually
lose her sight. Now I'm hoping that she's wrong; she's a very sweet and
loving cat.

Diane