Dear Diane and Nicole,

Not being able to "see" and really look at the cats eyes with a magnifying glass, I am just jumping to conclusions. Usually when you see sharply defined colors of a range from yellow to rust to brown it indicates drug settlements. (In humans we notice this from toxins picked up by medications, recreational drugs, environment etc.) If you look at an Iridology chart right eye between 11-1 o'clock is the head and all the parts of the brain. Then 1-2oclock is forehead, temples, eye, upper jaw, nose, tongue and mouth. 4 o'clock is hand or spleen on left eye and middle and lower back on the right eye. 8 o'clock on left eye is middle & lower back and on the right is hand & arm and possible liver. I would suggest you find someone in your area that does Iridology and have them look at them. Then find a good herbalist to work with you with herbs. I have used Pat Courter whom I feel is very good. If you want more info on her email me privately. Hope this helps. I know how it feels to not know how to take care of our pets holistically! Sheri

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com