In a message dated 4*8*00 2:02:59 AM, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com writes:

<< The result is that a colloid can be produced that has no sludge, and has
highly
charged particles.

Bless you,

Marshall

Hello All,
    Is there a better or best colloidal silver product out there for those of
us who do not make our own? Or maybe a book "Colloidal Silver Making for
Dummies" LOL.
I have used two brands. One called "Futurebiotics" in a blue bottle bought in
a health food store. And the other is "SilverAide" which is in a brown bottle
that I purchased via the mail.
    And... is their anyone out there that would like to sell their product?
Granted a lot of trust would have to go along with this request, but judging
from the people I have read here everyone seems ethical and worthy of that
trust.
Love, Kathy