In a message dated 4*8*00 3:00:04 PM, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com writes:

<< Subject: CS>hydrogen peroxide and CS production experiment [a quicky]

>> ##  An odd little experiment. >>

Hello all,
    I did a little experiment with hydrogen peroxide too recently...of a
completely different nature.
    I breathed it up my nose.
    I had been reading about it and became convinced that the 3% kind would
not be too strong to try this with.
    What happened was that it totally cleared my nose out upon the first try.
I ran into my daughters room and said "I can hear better!" (I have tinnitus
and it is effecting my hearing).
    W E L L ...I should have left well enough alone. I did it again two more
times!!! My nose wouldn't stop running and bleeding too. And I got sick too,
for 2 days. Does anyone have a guess about this? Did I open up some crap in
my nasal cavity and it perhaps was loosened by the hydrogen peroxide?
Hmmmm...I keep wondering about this.
    Comments appreciated!
Love, Kathy