----- Original Message -----
From: Marshall Dudley

> When making the CS we have found that once you get to a certain ppm, 10 or
so,
> that the number of paticles do not increase with concentration, but the
size of
> the particles do.  Using this technique, you may find a similar limit, or
may
> not.  One would need to do some testing to be sure.

Marshall, if we were to agree that a larger particle size creates the
various hues of yellow that we sometimes see, do you think it would be a
fairly accurate (well, how accurate can most get?) way to judge if the
particles start clumping together when condensing?  e.g. no color, no
clumping?  Seems like it may be a way to judge to me.  But then again, it's
past 9:30pm and I've been up since 3am so my thought processes may be a
little fogged.  Anybody with thoughts, rants or ideas on this?

Yours in health,
James Allison

Allisons Apothecary - Your On-Line Apothecary
Visit Us Soon - http://allisonsapothecary.com
Home of the $39.95 Colloidal Silver Generator
And Wonderful Prices On Quality Products Like
MSM, Ionic Mineral Waters and Apricot Kernels