--- Begin Message ---
 Hello Silver list,
 I was given this address to ask if you could please help with my father in
law's shingles.
 Does anyone know if colloidal silver will help him? I have a black box and
can make it myself.
 If it can help, how much should he take...drinking it...topically...?
 Any advise would be very greatly appreciated!
 Thank you,
 Mikki Shea

--- Begin Message ---
Hello Silver list,
I was given this address to ask if you could please help with my father in
law's shingles.
Does anyone know if colloidal silver will help him? I have a black box and
can make it myself.
If it can help, how much should he take...drinking it...topically...?
Any advise would be very greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Mikki Shea

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---