Hi Bill,

Bottom Line:  I don't know.  I am an amateur, not an experienced medical
professional with a qualified opinion.

I do know that reported lab tests have shown CS effective---inactivated---a
large number of virons against which it was tried.

I do know that I have not had a cold sore in 5 years since starting to take
CS.  The simplex virus is deep-seated, and burrows deep into the nervous
system where it lies dormant to be activated by stress of various types,
including a lot of sun exposure.

No one has found a toxic reaction to silver in doses effective against many
virus.  If you use a pure sol, without stabilizers, and made from at least
.999+ fine silver, you have minimal risk and the possibility of success.
  I am 64 and have consumed an unknown amount of CS for the last five years
and am in quite good health. I have probably taken about 3 oz a day on
average, but occasionally more.

Bruce Marx, of csprosystems.com has taken 9 oz a day of 10 mg/L [PPM] for
over 8 years.

in that period of time, about 5 years,  I have had one intense 3 day flue
which kept others down for two weeks.  I have had one light cold and a very
brief bronchitis.  And my lifelong foot-rot has gone away.

James Osbourne Holmes
a...@trail.com
FTNWO