One of my friends just purchased a Hanna PWT, his must be a newer model
than mine it is a little larger.  We checked out 3 different batch's of
Cs with both meters, and they read a little differently, but within
reasonable limits. I was wondering if when calibrating the PWT it would
be best to use 2 solutions at different strengths to check the span of
the meter or is one calibrated batch sufficient.  For me if it is on at
10ppm it would most likely be close at the rest of the range I make Cs
in.

One of the batch's we took a reading on used to be 22us, it is now
reading 44us, I think I made it about 2 months ago.  This is the first
time I have seen that much of an increase in the us reading, but
normally we use it up pretty fast.  What is really changing to make the
us go up? Size due to particles batching up?

Thanks
Mike