In a message dated 4*25*00 2:13:36 AM, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com
writes:

<< Kathy,
What were you doing?  Breathing Hydrogen Peroxide with CS.. is that what you
were doing?
David
e-mail:   dballi2...@aol.com >>

Hello David,
    No actually I was just using the Hydrogen Peroxide then. (original
message was sent to the list on April 8th). Why?
    But now I am doing it with the CS instead. Nose and ears!
    I have been having a lot of mucus too. Hopefully I will have something of
substance to share with the list soon, for Dr. Roger Altman has asked that I
do so when I purchased the Silver from him.
    I am hoping that it'll clear my ears up. My hearing is blocked. Do sinus
problems cause hearing to be impaired? I have been blaming my
tinnitus...which I am now thinking, may also be due to the sinus
trouble...which BTW, I never knew I had until I breathed in the 3% hydrogen
Peroxide and got that flood of mucus and blood.
Only now and I putting 2 + 2 together.
    Also: the fact that this whole post is coming back again because "Alex C
Torres" <compu_...@prodigy.net brought it up again with his suggestion to
look at:
http://www.healthmall.com/www/Shop/Index.cfm?s=169&FuseAction=TermsOfService
makes me wonder if I should not give this whole idea another look. Speaking
of "looking" I am heading for that address now Alex. Thanks. Thanks Kathy
Neff too.
Love, Kathy