I was not able to access that article.  I someone could post it that would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Christy

In a message dated 5/12/00 2:47:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time, i...@win.co.nz
writes:

<< Subj:     Re: CS>Silver - an article
 Date:  5/12/00 2:47:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time
 From:  i...@win.co.nz (Ivan Anderson)
 To:    silver-list@eskimo.com

 Dear Jeanne,

 That is good news!
 UTI, arthritic inflammation, dry eyes, cold infection, and morning
 breath, banished over night... wow! No wonder you're chuffed.

 (My Uncle swears he can bowl all day long now that he takes CS, whereas
 his legs couldn't go past a couple of hours beforehand.)

 No Herxheimer reaction or die-off either.

 BTW did you happen to read the article ;-)

 Regards
 Ivan. >>