So what you are all saying is amber color is ok in commerical cs.
         Mary

From: Ted Windsor <t...@home.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Silver - an article
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 10:33:52 -0700

My experience has been that it depends on the quality of water used.
For example I distill my own water and have never had amber or yellow
CS, mine has always been clear.  Yet people who use the same unit and
have purchased commercial distilled water have told me their CS is amber
in color?

Blessings
Ted