Sir,
         I am both intrigued and curious  about the cost-effective  LLLT device
described, comprising of 5 laser pointers. Please elighten me whether the 5
laser
pointers incorporate the use of Light-Emitting Diodes [LED]. Light rays from
light-emitting diodes are not collimated and are also incoherent. Thanks.

With regards
     Lew