i find that its necessary to throw myself to te mercy of you smarter and
more experienced  guys (or gals).
a bit back i built my first generator, and recieved encouragement from a
couple of the group.  now, with my daily perusal of the list, i feel i
need to change it to make better CS.
i'm using a plug-in-the-wall type of adapter that says it has an output
of 12 volts, and 750 ma.  i've measured the output at 17.5 volts, and
have no clue as to the current.
my CS is turning golden within 1 1/2 to 2 hours.  i'm using 2 ten inch
lengths of 14 gauge .999, bent into loops.
i use distilled water, no starter salt or anything.
do you all have some wisdom for me?
should i leave my
setup alone,or do some
current limiting,(if so, how?)
i'd be grateful and pleased if you'd take the time to let me share your
knowledge(s), on the list or at my e-mail.
                       respectfully, Frank Gibson

http://community.webtv.net/FlyingFawcett/