  From: Fred
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2000 10:19 PM
  Subject: CS>What is best constant current?

  Constant current has nothing to do with the results, Steve! Those that claim
to use it
  really do not, since starting current is of course much lower!  Try current
limiting!

  <SNIP>

  f...@health2us.com
  Steve said:
  Hi list,

  I am new to this list, but have designed and experimented with many CS
generators over the last few years (I am an EE).  But I need some help with the
electro-chemistry aspects.  For a DC generator, I have seen conflicting
recommendations on the best constant current to use.  For example, one
recommends 20 ma., and another says use less than 1 ma.  Some say particle size
is smaller when less current and more time is used for a given PPM.  What is
the list wisdom on the value of constant current to use?

  I have made both low voltage DC generators (which requires a bit of baking
soda for proper conductivity) and high voltage DC generators (which don't need
any additive to the steam distilled water).  Is the optimum current the same
for both low and high voltage constant current generators?

  Thanks,
  Steve Young