From:   Scharbach [SMTP:myf...@mwt.net]
Sent:   Thursday, May 25, 2000 10:57 AM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: CS>Potato extract: A new direction for antibiotics

Sure, James!

The basic stuff is, the CS I was taking seemed to hold everything off,
wasn't getting any better, wasn't getting any worse, until I ended up in ICU
with heart problems.   The Docs decided
it was the Lyme, they finally DIAGNOSED it as Lyme, and I took 6 weeks of IV
Rocephrin.

Felt fabulous!!   Back to my old self.   My SIL who has never known me
without Lyme, said
she didn't think I was the same person.

Anyhow, I've been doing pretty well, a few little ups and downs, here and
there, but the Doc's
said it was just residual effects, which I believed since it was all joint
pain, or tendon type pain, and it had mostly faded.

About 3 weeks ago, though, I started getting really tired, and spacey.
Then the mood swings,  REALLY forgetful, and now my knees and elbows are
aching again.     Gee,
seems like I've been down THIS road before, and thought I'd never want to do
it again. . . . . .

Sparrow