Hi Bob,

Would you mind telling me a few things?  I am interested in :
1.  The quantity of DW used for the run
2.  The voltage
3.  The size of the submersed electrode

I make approx 12 PPM using 1 gal DW, 15,000v, submerged electrode size 1 1/2"x 1" x18 ga, 3 hrs run time, arc electrode is a pointed wedge shape approx 3/16" above the water.

The end PH is about 4, crystal clear with a very weak TE, Slight ozone smell during production, and a fairly strong metallic taste.

Could the residual ozone could be turning the paper brown?

Billvan