Ivan Anderson wrote:

> Hello Roger,
>
> As silver disables pathogens rather than destroying them, ie prevents
> their reproduction or ability process energy, the immune system
> (antibodies et al) is still required to latch onto and break the
> pathogenic cells apart and eliminate them.

I believe that having a herx reaction is consistant with the outright
destruction of pathogens, not interferring with just  reproduction.

Also the very rapid "curing" of such things as flu in an hour or two is
consistant with the destruction of the pathogen.  If you use Elderberry
extract which has been shown to actually prevent reproduction, the time to
recover is days, not hours.

Marshall