From: Alvin Rose [mailto:ar...@nf.sympatico.ca]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2000 11:57 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>New to List

Jeannie
have you looked at the idea that you may have aspertame
poisoning..I understand the symptoms are close to MS  etc.
Diet pepsi and coke and some artificial sweetners such as
nutrasweet contain aspertame..said to be a very dangerous
chemical which acumulates in areas of the body and is difficult to undo.
There is information in the archives on this list. so with a little
searching
you can find it...Maybe Mike can tell you where it is.
A.Rose
Jeannie wrote:
I’m saying hello again, as I never got a response to my original post.What a
way to greet a new poster.I would be nice if someone responded, even if it
were to say they didn’t know the answer.