I'm saying hello again, as I never got a response to my original post.  What
a way to greet a new poster.  I would be nice if someone responded, even if it
were to say they didn't know the answer.

  Dear Jeannie, Hi! I learned that often the folks aren`t too busy on this
thing on the weekends! Too busy doing other weekendy stuff!

  Anyway, welcome, and I hope the CS will help you as well as it did me!

  I don`t know about CS and MS. My sister has it, but she won`t take CS
internally, just for a skin fungus, the idjit!

  Marsha