Hello,

        I am new to this list and I would like to know what are the dangers
of ingesting colloidal silver? I bought a colloidal silver-maker last year
and ingested quite a bit of my homemade brew.

Later, I purchased a Quantum Xyrroid Consciousness Interface device(don't
ask) and I noticed that my "resistance" number was going down steadily
throughout the next several months. The inventor once told us at a training
seminar that the resistance number can be affected by mercury fillings. I
do not have any of those fillings. It then crossed my mind that I had been
steadily drinking this homemade brew(another metal). I have since stopped
drinking the silver as I am no longer comfortable with this "medicine".

I purchased the silver maker from "Ready Made Resources" catolog. Recently,
I purchased "LIqid Needles" and tried out their bath solution called
COF130EX. I noticed the water had the same color as the colloidal silver I
use to ingest(just an observation).

Also, I'd like to mention that I read a testimonial by a woman who had
mercury poisoning and after going through the regimine with the COF130 she
was retested and 94% of the mercury had been detoxed.---these are just a
few items I wanted to mention. Does anyone have any thoughts?--I took the
second detox bath today. I will test on the QXCI tomorrow to see if there
has been a change.

pam