In a message dated 6/17/00 5:49:23 AM EST, di...@iitek.net writes:

<<  Can some one name a few URLs for the basics in making colloidal silver?
 o I have quite a few 9 volt DC power supplies and plan to use them instead
 of batteries. This is OK...Right???
 o What is a good source of silver besides wire?
 o I have heard that Canadian Maple Leaf silver coins are very pure and good
 to use for an electrode.
 o I have a neon sign transformer, Some people are using HVAC it seems. This
 transformer would fill the bill?

 Thanks
 Dan >>

Dan:

Unless you have hands on experience with HVAC I would highly recommend using
the low DC voltage approach. Doing a search here will provide you with more
than you'll ever need to make a reasonable product.

However, if you do have experience with HVAC, contact me off-list and I'll
give you some specific info.

Roger