Rob,

My main "leftover" Lyme symptoms are neuro.   Tiredness, forgetfulness,
short term memory stuff, etc.

I didn't have a whole lot of inflamation to begin with.

Where are the burning sensations you are getting?   Burning feelings on the
soles
of your feet can be symptomatic of B vitamin definciency.

Sparrow