From:   mama2b...@aol.com [SMTP:mama2b...@aol.com]
Sent:   Thursday, June 22, 2000 6:17 AM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: CS>distilled water OT

In a message dated 06/21/2000 13:35:52 Central Daylight Time,
dperk...@betterwayhealth.com writes:

<< EARLY DEATH COMES FROM DRINKING DISTILLED WATER >>
We know tap water is unsafe.  So is bottled.  Now it's distilled.  What's the
answer.  I found out when I worked in water and wastewater management.  Had
an r/o (reverse osmosis) unit installed in my kitchen years ago.  Cleans the
tap water like a dialysis machine cleans the blood.  Tastes good, too.  99%+
pure.  No discernible TDS or taste/odor.  Cost under $500.  Replace the
filter annually for $50.  Worth every cent.

mama2bear