From:   d.linen [SMTP:li...@flash.net]
Sent:   Monday, June 26, 2000 5:25 AM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: CS>Recharging batteries from the earth.

Thank you for this Bob. Obviously you know your electrical "stuff". I
like your statement that technicians speculate, not engineers. About all
I know to do is speculate. ;) But I'm no techie, just a wannabe. I've
taken things apart ever since I can remember to see how they work. When
I was a kid I wasn't always able to get them to work again, however.  I
do somewhat better now. :)

Diane

Tai-Pan wrote:

> Hi girl,
>
>  Appreciate your input, however am open for hard data on recharging from
the
> earth, as some claim. Already know how to recharge from fences and close
by power
> lines. Thats been done for many years, as far back as the 1920's. :-) As
a matter
> of fact it costs the power companies millions per year in lost power from
power
> lines, which radiate energy into nearby space. Any metallic conductor
close to a
> power line will receive power from the power line. My grandfather built
the first
> power plant in Iowa and the first power plant in Puerto Rico. The
original plant
> is still in operation along with the newer construction. Myself, I'm a
retired
> electrical engineer (a real one). Engineers do not speculate, only deal
with
> proven facts. Technicians speculate, not engineers.  :-)
>  You are not bothering me, I have saved a lot of valuable info from you
on disk.

>   Bless you     Bob Lee
>
> "d.linen" wrote:
>
> > Hi Bob,
> >
> > I won't bother you any more.
> >
> > Diane
> >
> > Tai-Pan wrote:
> > >
> > >  Hi Diane
> > >
> > > Thanks for your reply.
> > > It does not conform to the request.
> > > I appeciate your need to reply to anything that comes along.
> > >
> > >  Bless you  Bob  Lee

With

Truth !
If you