I did for about 2 years. Study up on the characteristics of steam and how it condenses in a turbulent atmosphere as produced by an airplane tail and relates to various temperatures and humidity. ALL of the photos on that site depict normal contrail formation. That's not to say that no one is getting sprayed, but widespread spraying at high altitude is the absolutely worst way to hit any sort of target,,,and VERY expensive. There are all sorts of ways to target a population that far surpass "Chemtrails" They'd be lucky to hit the desired state much less a desired population center. Have you any idea as to how HUGE this country is and how many billions of gallons of chemicals it would take to cover it indescriminately? As for the fibers and such, there are records of globs and fibers having fallen from the sky that go as far back as the 1700s. Charles Fort wrote about them in the 1800s. That's not from jets. UFOs or those rod things maybe, but not jets.
 KD'C

open your eyes