My husband has candida and has been advised by doctor to avoid all wheat
containing foods.  When he does this he is greatly relieved of extremely
painful GERDS, which has cost him 3-4 years of not being able to sleep in
prone position..
I cannot get him to even try CS for the candida problem, tho I feel sure I
have read that it  has cured candida.  He maintains that since CS kills
bacteria how will it know not to kill friendly bacteria, which is the origin
of candida in the first place.  He has said that if he could see a book or
some documentation  explaining that CS works for candida and why, he would
gladly consider taking it.
If any of you folks have any info on this matter I would be grateful to hear
it, even testimonials that pinpoint candida  to CS use.  I hate to see him
go the rest of his life having to eliminate wheat from diet, and it sure
makes it a problem working around this in his meal preparations.
Thanks for anything help ,
Nancy