Hi Nancy,

On Tue, 4 Jul 2000 10:45:46 -0400, "Black" <dbl...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

>My husband has candida and has been advised by doctor to avoid all wheat
>containing foods.  When he does this he is greatly relieved of extremely
>painful GERDS, which has cost him 3-4 years of not being able to sleep in
>prone position..

I had to sleep sitting in a chair (I bought a recliner for this to
keep my feet elevated) for many months due to a sinus infection --
which I've figured out to be some kind of fungus.  (The MDs couldn't
touch it with all their tests and medicines.)

>I cannot get him to even try CS for the candida problem, tho I feel sure I
>have read that it  has cured candida.  He maintains that since CS kills
>bacteria how will it know not to kill friendly bacteria, which is the origin
>of candida in the first place.

He's half right, IMO.

It's easy enough to get friendly bacteria into the intestinal tract,
which is the only place it should be.  CS (I drink about 8 oz daily,
spread out) is helping with the fungus -- slowly.

What worked immediately is the Zapper (Clark's -- using a 1 kHz square
wave of 9-volt pulses, a 12 to 13.5 volt power supply, limited to 1 mA
current).  I tried this "quack" remedy as a last resort (I've a degree
in physics, a certificate in EE and am a ham radio operator and KNEW
that low voltage pulses couldn't possibly cure anything).

After months of mild to extreme pain for hours daily, the Zapper
produced some relief within a day (actually, noticed a slight
subsidence within an hour, but can't really say it was the Zapper
producing it).  I used the Zapper 3 times daily for the first several
days, then once daily for a while.

I was feeling so good -- and able to get some real sleep IN BED --
after a week or two that I forgot to use it enough.  So I had a mild
relapse -- and had several people reminding me to use it. :)

Right now I use it once every few weeks.  I should use it more often
to make sure the fungus is gone -- which it isn't quite, but I'm
concerned about the accounts of electroporasis(sp?).  I've noticed no
side effects from Zapping, though.

At the time I started the Zapper, I had tried just about everything to
clear up the problem as it had been getting worse for many years -- so
much so that I wasn't able to work.

I drank cayenne pepper juice (somewhat diluted, 25% Franks and 75%
distilled water).  I drank vinegar (raw apple cider), took 50 grams
(50,000 mg) of Vitamin C daily.  I had most of my teeth pulled (in
case the infection was originating there -- some probably was).  I got
a juicer and drank at least a quart of carrot juice daily
(supplemented with other juices).  I grew and juiced wheatgrass.  I
cut out grain products -- wheat, rice, corn, etc. -- (before trying
the wheatgrass).  I cut out various other food groups for a month or
two.  I tried all sorts of other natural remedies.

Some of the above had minor effects, but nothing did the job except
the Zapper.  About the only thing I didn't try (because I could find
no info at the time) was the magnetic pulser.  But I'm going to cobble
one of them together as soon as I find a electronic flash unit big
enough for the job.

-- Dean -- from (almost) Duh Moines  (CDP, KB0ZDF)