Dean,
thanks for sharing your experience.  I know what you have been through as it
sounds so much like my husband's.  Have you investigated food allergies?  My
husband's alternatative doctor used kinesiology to diagnose the wheat
allergy, even when other tests did not show it.  You have really run the
gamut in trying so many treatments, really hope you find the answer soon.
nancy