katie ;

            It's not confusing at all, get out of there. I have a
machine and welding shop . When this same doctor brings something to me
to be fixed she expects it to be done right and be as good as new or she

won't pay for it or will come back for a refund or rework.
            Where on earth did we go wrong . What right do these people,

who we once held in such esteem, have to expect us to pay for their
botched up jobs. Should we not expect the same standard of performance
they expect from us . As I read through my medical books most of the
diseases listed say cause unknown . There is not one piece of machinery
,that is not working ,that you can bring to me that I don't know what
caused it to fail . When you are in a hospital bed  a steady stream of
free loaders will come by and initial your chart and later send you a
bill , and Medicare as well . Perhaps this is where it all began to go
wrong It sure would be great if I could do that ,where did I go wrong .

            Love to all
                Bob