From:   Bob Squires [SMTP:rj...@dialnet.net]
Sent:   Thursday, July 06, 2000 9:13 AM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        CS>(no subject)

                    Dear Friends;

                Two years ago I met a woman missionary from Africa. She
had adopted a four year old boy from an i c ward in a hospital. He had
no immune system and she was told that he had a rare syndrome that would

not let him live beyond 5 yrs. perhaps 7 at the most and that his brain
would never develop beyond 10 %.. We met at a missionary conference in
Ky.  I gave her a Zapper and a colloidal Silver machine. She later told
me that when she got home in Harare Zimbabwe. She began treating the
child. Almost immediately she said she could see a change taking place
in his daily life . A few months later they made a trip across Africa
with no malaria medicine or any thing just the zapper and the silver
solution. He did all of the normal things that kids do ,fell off bikes
and skinned his knees and other places. Before the infection would have
caused a deadly problem but now his immune system was working and there
was no problem . When she got home she had more tests done and his brain

had developed to 40% .
        I am expecting some more testimonies to arrive soon from Africa.

I will post them here when they arrive. So stay tuned.
        I recently received another story of healing from Honduras in
the aftermath of the hurricane.

                    With Gods Love
                            Bob