From:   gd...@aol.com [SMTP:gd...@aol.com]
Sent:   Thursday, July 06, 2000 4:41 PM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com; csil...@coastnet.net.au
Subject:        Re: CS>MSM

csil...@coastnet.net.au writes:

<< COULD SOMEBODY PEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IN THE U.S.A. I CAN PURCHASE MSM
HERE IN AUSTRALIA THEY ARE CHARGING $50.00 FOR FOUR OZS, i KNOW OUR DOLLER IS
ON WORTH HALF OF THE U.S DOLLAR BUT I STILL THINK ITS A BIT RUDE, I HAVE
CARPEL TUNNEL SINDROME AND I DO NOT WANT THE KNIFE  THANKS IN ADVANCE  KEITH
COURTE >>

If I was you, I would look into some of the B vitamins. I had this problem a
number of years ago and read that a shortage of a couple of B's leads to
this. I think it was B2 and B6. Not sure right now but I know at the time it
sure helps a grat deal. But I think I would take a better balanced formula of
all the Bs to try it.

Gene Downey