Another help with gastric reflux is to drink a glass of water with two
teaspoons of apple cider vinegar [containing mother of vinegar]
throughout a meat meal.  Particularly an evening meal.  [Worked for
me.]

I have read that you should not combine carbohydrate with meat in the
same meal if you have that problem.

I find if I leave out the meat and just have stack of veg for the
evening meal, reflux does not occur.  Eating 5 small meals throughout
the day instead of 3 larger ones also is supposed to work.

Of course, if you have just one meal - that starts at breakfast and
goes through to bedtime - you are bound to get gastric reflux! :)

Judith.