In a message dated 7/6/00 12:20:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
mama2b...@aol.com writes:

<< Gene, thank you for that info.  What is betaine hydrochloride (I am not a
 chemist) and where do I get it?  Thanks again.

You can get it at a health food store. It is pretty cheap and worth a try. If
you take to much of it, it makes you have a warm feeling in your stomach. I
took two tablets the first time and learned that one was enough. But it was a
very good lesson for me. And I repeated it many times. Let me know if it
works for you. You can find it in digestive aids also. Read the labels.

Gene Downey