I'm assuming that H202 is hydrogen peroxide, and I recently heard that
using CS with intravenous HP is also a great remedy.  A Dr.Mauer
covers this (I believe) at his site at  http://www.get-well.com  but I
believe the site is down for a few days.  Is it okay to post web sites
like this on this list?  If not, then please forgive.  I'm not promoting
or
selling the site, but I believe Dr. Mauer is one of us.  :)   He's one
who also told me about CS.  Please let me know about H202. Thanks.