CAN H2o2 be ingested?  Does this oxygenate the blood?

rob
in Memphis

From: lfzbiz...@aol.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>H2o2
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 23:34:44 EDT

Dear Listers:

I am looking for an answer from Judith Thamm, as I have a question about
H2o2--I was reading one of her posts where she mentions it, but I need to
know more, in order to consider getting some, as I have Lyme disease. One of the things I know the Lyme Spirochete hates and that definitely will kill it,
is  more oxygen in the blood.  Can anyone direct me to Juith Thamm's
e-mailaddress, or, if you can, give her mine, so I can e-mailher directly?

Thanks,

Lynn
lfzbiz...@aol.com