<< I have a very basic question about apricot kernels - how
do you get them out of the seed shell? It's inside the hard shell,
right? I'd like to chew on them preventatively and it seems like it
would be simple, etc., but
Thanks much,
Samantha >>

  I hold the kernal upright  on a concrete floor or sidewalk and hit it
with a hammer. You can lay it flat ways against the floor also , but
this tends to disintegrate the nut.
                             hamilton-

hamilton williams
hamilto...@webtv.net