In a message dated 7/13/00 8:40:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dotsie...@aol.com writes:

<< Subj:     Re: CS>Bob Beck machines
 Date:  7/13/00 8:40:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time
 From:  dotsie...@aol.com
 To:    silver-list@eskimo.com

 In a message dated 7/13/00 2:43:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
 bradki...@webcombo.net writes:

 <<  You have to use
  "bloodelectrification" in one word for it to work. it seems like they are
  trying to hide it. >>
 Hi Brad,

 When I started the bloodelectrification list last year, I was having a
 difficult time finding information/testimonials from people who actually
used
 the Beck protocol and was hoping that someone else would start a list - no
 such luck. At the time, I didn't know what to name it but I am always open
 suggestions.  I agree, it's a little confusing.

 Dotsie
 List Moderator - bloodelectrificat...@egroups.com >>
How do you join the list?

Thanks,