In a message dated 7/15/00 1:16:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time, pj20...@home.com
writes:

<< But I just want to hear about this
 from a disinterested party. >>
Hi pj,

I use Sota's black box so I'm not familiar with the two choice hz settings.
I would also like to hear from a disinterested party who has used the device
and ingests herbs or medications at the same time.  The following was the
response I received from Sota on the subject of electroporation dated April
6, 1999:

<<<<Carole from Sota Instruments just got back to me. She explained that it
has
been a goal of Sota to set up a system of support groups. They are
discussing the possibility of getting into this link. She expressed concern
about giving medical advice because they are not health professionals.
Therefore, I
understand their position knowing that this can get them into trouble. She
also had
the following to say, I hope it helps:

<<<<Electroporation takes place when the unit is actually being used. This
means
the cells can absorb much more of whatever is in the blood stream. If there
are potentially toxic substances like drugs in the bloodstream at that time,
there is a risk. The literature also passes along Bob Beck's suggestion that
if a drug is being used only once per day, that it be taken right after a
session as the cell walls have returned to normal and much of the drug
should be clear of the bloodstream by the next session. For specific drugs
the individual must consult a knowledgeable health professional.>>>

Dotsie