From:   ritz3...@aol.com [SMTP:ritz3...@aol.com]
Sent:   Friday, July 14, 2000 9:02 PM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: CS for Fibromyalgia?

"Fibromyalgia" may be actually Mycoplasma fermentans incognitus
(www.immed.org, www.gulfwarvets.com) or Lyme so I would give the cs a try.
If she wants blood work done first to find out what is causing the
"fibromyalgia" she should have her blood drawn prior to testing b/c for
example with the M. fermentans incognitus being on antibiotics can cause a
false negative.

Christy

In a message dated 7/13/00 9:01:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,