HI There,

I was wondering what the dose is you are taking of MSM.

Thanks,

Christy

In a message dated 7/18/00 8:52:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
quiksa...@home.com writes:

<< Subj:     Re: CS for Fibromyalgia?
 Date:  7/18/00 8:52:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time
 From:  quiksa...@home.com (Quiksassy)
 To:    silver-list@eskimo.com

 I have fibromylgia and the chronic fatigue with it.  I recently started
taking MSM and I feel so much better.  I have alot more energy.  I am on a
medication "wellbutrin" which helps with the pain and has let me get some
rest.  I have read that it is the lack of being able to get deep sleep which
causes alot of problems associated with fibromylgia.  I am a patient with one
of the leading doctors in the country at Georgetown Hospital.  He is taking a
leave for a year to research the gulf war illnesses.   One of the problems is
that many people have developed fibromylgia.  Good luck >>