Could anyone suggest good Internet sources on how to maintain an alkaline
body with lists of foods in each category.  It seems like the posts have been
contradictory at times and I would like a better understanding of this.
Also, the top of my daughter's tongue looks white.  Someone once told me this
was because her body was too acidic and she should eat apples, apple juice
and apple cider vinegar.  Is this true?
    Thanks in advance for your help!
                                        Karen